Friday, October 11, 2019

Inktober: Monster Mash: Days 1-10


Inktober is off to a great start! We’re ten days in & I’m ready for more! It’s been fantastic to use Indian Ink again & I received some awesome gel pens from my friend, Shannon for when I was away this past weekend.

Here they are!

(Day 1: Silver Fox X Koala)

(Day 2: Jackal X Mandrill)

(Day 3: Boar X Sonoran Desert Toad)

(Day 4: Ewe X Chameleon-my favorite so far.)
(Day 5: Walrus X Eagle Owl)

(Day 6: Gila Monster X Aardvark. My favorite of the two gel pen pieces.)

(Day 7: Beaver X Alpaca)

(Day 8: Bighorn Sheep X Clown Fish)

(Day 9: Platypus X Vampire Bat)

(Day 10: Quagga X Ermine)

Days 1-10 are done & I'm stoked for the other 21! Anyone else doing Inktober? Did you stick with the actual prompts or did you decide to do something different? Let me know!

Till the next time!









1 comment: