Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Studio Planning

Sometimes my full time job & part time job take time away from my art. This has been the case these past couple weeks (and I caught a cold-bleh!). Even though I wasn’t able to paint as much these past couple weeks, there has been lots of planning.

October is Inktober. Thanks to my DeviantArt watchers, I am participating, but with my own theme: Monster Mash. Two randomly generated animals will be combined to create an all new creature. So every ten days I will share them here for everyone to view.

I do intend to continue working on the Stablemates & minis for the Oct. mini show as well as acrylic paintings (maybe even some watercolor paintings as I’ve been wanting to do those again too).

Enjoy a couple horse pictures of the lesson horses from my part-time job as a riding instructor.

Till the next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment